Nowadays it is very common for employees to change jobs at interval of few years. Job changes have become norm in the private sector companies. Sometimes, the job changes also change the city of the workplace of an employee. Employees either withdraw the provident fund amount of the old company or get it transferred to the new PF account. We have given here guidelines to transfer the PF amount to new PF account. It is advisable to transfer the funds instead of withdrawing. Know how to transfer EPF funds to new account. EFPO member portal is offering many online facilities for EPFO login and tracking balance status.
Further we have shared procedure to transfer PF funds online.
Step-by-Step Procedure for Online Transfer of PF Funds
Follow the steps given and transfer your PF funds from one account to another.
- Further we have shared procedure to transfer PF funds online.
- Visit the official EPFO website at members.epfoservices.in and create your UAN Login.
- Enter your UAN, mobile, employer details, and PF account number.
- Fill in the state of employer (old PF account) and search for establishment no. or name from the given drop-down list.
- Click the option of ‘Check Eligibility’ after providing all mandatory details.
- If your account is eligible for online transfer, register yourself on the EPFO site.
- Provide your photo ID like aadhar or licence or PAN card.
- You will get a PIN on your mobile number for verification purpose.
- Enter the PIN and get a confirmation message. Click Continue button.
- You will be directed to the EPFO member claims page of site.
- Provide your document ID and mobile number. Sign in and you will see all options
- At the top bar, click the tab of ‘Request for transfer of account.’
- Now you can fill in the transfer form.
- Fill in your bank details and old pf account and the new pf account number where you have to transfer the funds.
After you fill all the details correctly, enter the captcha code and get PIN. Click on I agree box and enter the PIN you got on your mobile. Click the submit and your PF funds will be transferred from old account to the new account.